Friday, November 18, 2011

Quotes From A Pharmacology Professor

"You can see chemically that this is an interesting molecule... well, maybe you don't think it's interesting but I do."


nope, not interesting

There are people out there nerdier than us!  We call them phds and they teach us most of our science lectures.  Say what you will about me and my fellow med students, but I can honestly say that there is no chemical structure that I will ever look at and say, "Ooooh now THAT is an interesting molecule."





Some other great quotes from professors last year: here and here

1 comment:

  1. The Ghost of SultatosNovember 18, 2011 at 1:32 PM

    but but but but...look at that quinone group there! think of the electron shuttling possibilities! and such a close similarity to doxycycline! i'm fascinated!!

    ReplyDelete