Saturday, March 5, 2011

Follies

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday! I know most people sit on the edge of their seats all day on Tuesdays and Fridays waiting for me to put something up. Turns out med school gets kinda busy sometimes.


Last night was Follies, which is an event where students make dances, skits, videos, etc. for everyone to watch. And of course, plenty of free food and free beer. The dances were live, there was a stand-up routine, and most of the videos are either parodies of songs, or making fun of professor or ourselves.

In the next few days I'll put some videos up so everyone can see what it was like. The night was a lot of fun, the burritos were delicious (and not pizza!), and I was incredibly impressed by how funny some of my classmates are. Especially some who I never would have guessed had a sense of humor. Pleasant surprises :)

No comments:

Post a Comment