Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Quotes From a Non-Gunner

I have certain friends that I can tell you the exact reason that I am friends with them (and some I couldn't tell you WHY I'm friends with them).  One friend of mine in PA (physician's assistant) school apparently had never heard the term gunner before until reading my post on it.  I expressed my surprise because I didn't know that it was possible for someone to be in grad school and not have heard that term before, and this is the exact email response I received:

"i had never heard gunner before because while all of the gunners were at the starting line strangling each other, I was getting a manicure. or in line at starbucks. or making cookies..."

And that is why we are friends (amongst a fewwww other reasons).  Now send me some of those cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment