Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Ideal Studying Weather

I find it very hard to motivate myself to study when it's gray and rainy out. All I want to do is crawl into bed and watch a movie. But when it's sunny out, I feel like I'm wasting the gorgeous day by studying! I've been trying to figure out the ideal studying weather, and today I finally concluded that (a) it doesn't matter because I have to study pretty much every day anyway and (b) time spent trying to figure out the best studying weather could have been better used for actual studying. A waste of time? Perhaps. Enjoyable? No, it was raining; I would rather have been watching a movie.


(sorry if I led you on with the title of the post, and you were expecting an actual answer as to what the ideal studying weather is)

No comments:

Post a Comment