Saturday, July 21, 2012

One Down

I made it alive through my first clerkship!  Sometimes I find it hard to put my feelings into words (hah, yeah right), so I'd rather let Destiny's Child express my feelings for me - they just get me, you know?  And nothing says "I'm a survivor" like Beyonce crawling sexily on the beach.












Side note - prepare yourself, gird your loins, whatever you have to do, for the next couple weeks when I'll finally (maybe?) be finishing and posting all the half-written posts I have from throughout the surgery rotation.

Under side note - gird your loins comes from the ancient Meryl Streep tradition, where men would have to gather up all the extra material on their long Prada robes and tie it out of the way so that they could ride horses into battle without the robes getting in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment