Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Bed

I've recently realized something about myself: how sincerely my bed is made in the mornings correlates almost perfectly with the state of my mental health for the day. There are three possible scenarios.



Bed Situation #1: perfectly made bed with clean roomWhat It Says About My Mood: It's gonna be a good day, I'm ready to take on the world. I will finish all the things I've been procrastinating getting done for the past week, and maybe even be in a good mood while doing it.



Bed Situation #2: blanket pulled up but not tucked in, pillows in vicinity of where they should be, pajamas pushed discretely to a corner
What It Says About My Mood: I'm stressed, there's no time for every day banalities like hospital corners. Probably gonna overdose on caffeine, but I'll get done what needs to get done (but nothing extra). Usually the situation on exam days.



Bed Situation #3: not even pretendingWhat It Says About My Mood: I give up. I'll probably get back into bed at least 3 times throughout the day to watch terrible TV on my computer, and get no work done, leading to bed situation #2 tomorrow.









FAQ:
Q: Did you just make and unmake your bed 3 times in a row in order to take these pictures?
A: Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment