Friday, May 6, 2011

New Study Tactic

My new study tactic: become so overwhelmed with how much information you need to learn for the exam that you just don't study at all because you don't know where to start.

I don't see how this tactic could possibly fail me (ironic choice of words, because I definitely see how the upcoming exam on Monday could fail me).


The only redeeming factor that this class has is that at the end of it is SUMMER. Physiology was so hard to push through at the end because we started the next class so soon after and there was no relaxing time. At least this time, if we push through just a littttttle longer, we get an actual break. If we didn't have summer vacation, I think I would have to concede defeat to med school.

Countdown to summer: 4 weeks OR 28 days, whichever sounds shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment