Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Weirdest Study Habit

This post is for anyone who is still under the impression that I am a normal human being (spoiler alert: I'm really weird).

Naturally the more I study, the more questions I've been getting right in UWorld.  However, I still get very excited with every question I get right, especially if it's particularly hard, or I got a similar question wrong earlier and *GASP* I actually learned the concept!  And because I study by myself, I have no one to share that excitement with, so I totally high five the air.  And not just one semi-fist pump type high five, but a whole rally of high fives as if there were a receiving line of people in front of me just waiting to share my excitement by accepting my high fives.

For illustration purposes, I've included Liz Lemon, but imagine the high fives more at face level, and going from left to right (you know, to make sure I don't miss any of the people who are lined up in front of me waiting for my high fives, as imaginary people are wont to do).


It's the little things in life.  And correct questions cannot go uncelebrated.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely perceive the purpose of English which is that the solely language that is employed globally. So, you've got to urge this language for the discussion and for the nice future. This pacu nurse resume is useful to urge any quite jobs mistreatment this languages. terribly informative post.

    ReplyDelete